Washloo Classic R Bidet Seat
Prices From £499.00
(Prices exclude VAT. Click here to register for VAT Exemption, or register at checkout)
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:Tweet
Washloo Classic R bidet seat has all the features of the Classic model bidet seat but with the added benefit of a Remote Control
Washloo Classic R bidet seat features:
- Feminine wash – adjustable nozzle position
- Posterior wash – adjustable nozzle position
- Kids function (bypasses “occupied” sensor, short wash/dry cycle)
- Auto function (auto wash and dry cycle)
- Self cleaning stainless steel nozzle
- Heated water – adjustable pressure and temperature
- Warm air drying – adjustable temperature
- Heated soft closing seat – adjustable temperature
- Can be fitted to pans with concealed (blind) fixings
- Automatic “occupied” sensor in seat – avoids accidental spraying
- Soft closing lid
- Remote Control (can be wall mounted, supplied with magnetic cradle and 3xAAA batteries)
- Movable massage – moving spray nozzle back and forth
- Bamboo charcoal deodorisation – Air purifying system
- Intelligent power saving mode
- Available in Round (Short) or Elongated (long) models – see dimensions
- UK 3 pin plug on 1.5m lead
- 24 month warranty. Replacement unit will be supplied in the case of breakdown
- CE approved and RoHS certified
- Requires mains water pressure (min 0.8bar)
FREE DELIVERY AND FULL 24 MONTH GUARANTEE!
Washloos are designed to fit most oval toilet pans. Choose from ‘Round’ and ‘Elongated’ models.
The Round model is 480mm from the back of the unit to the front of the seat. The Elongated model is 520mm from the back of the unit to the front of the seat. The width of the unit is 410mm.
They are not compatible with square design toilet pans. Note: The top surface of the pan must be level and flat (no raised areas or shapes).
Use the instructions and diagrams to establish which seat will best fit to your toilet. The adjustable attachment brackets allow the Washloo to adapt to your toilet pan. If you are unsure then please contact us.
Measure the distance from the centre of the bolt holes to the front of the toilet to determine if you have a round or elongated toilet (see diagram).
Measure the distance between your mounting bolt holes. Ensure the space between centres is 115mm to 185mm.
Finally, measure the distance from the centre of the bolt holes to the toilet cistern or wall to ensure there is sufficient clearance. The toilet bidet needs at least 38mm of clearance.
You may also like…
Liftseat toilet lifting aid
LiftSeat – Home model The LiftSeat battery powered toilet lift works in the same way as a rising chair in your living room. It smoothly lowers you from a standing position and raises you back up from a sitting position so you can safely use the toilet on your own. An easy-to-use, two-button controller is […]